You’ve probably heard the popular wedding saying, “something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue.” But have you ever considered adding “something fried” to that list? If not, you should consider serving chips at your wedding! Here are 10 reasons why:
1. They’re classic wedding food.
Chips have been served at wedding receptions for centuries. They were even mentioned in the wedding scene in the famous movie “Love.” So if you’re looking for classic wedding food, chips are it!
2. They’re a crowd favorite.
No matter your wedding guests’ preferences, chances are they’ll all enjoy chips. They’re a crowd-pleasing food that everyone can agree on!
3. They’re easy to eat.
Wedding receptions can be hectic and chaotic, so you want to ensure your guests can eat the food you’re serving efficiently. Chips are the perfect wedding food because they can be devoured without utensils.
4. They’re versatile.
Chips can be served in various ways, so you can easily customize them to fit your wedding theme or menu. Serve them plain, dip, or topped with wedding-themed toppings like confetti or edible flowers!
5. They’re affordable.
Wedding planning can be expensive, so you’ll want to save money where you can. Fortunately, chips are an affordable wedding food option that won’t break your budget.
6. They’re easy to transport.
If you’re having a destination wedding or serving food at an outdoor wedding, you’ll want to choose a wedding food that’s easy to transport. Chips are perfect for this because they won’t spoil and are lightweight, so they’ll be easy to carry from one location to another.
7. They’re visually appealing.
Chips can be served in various ways to make them look visually appealing on your wedding day. Serve them in bowls, platters, or even cones made of paper or tissue!
8. They’re a fun wedding food.
Your wedding should be a fun and memorable event, so why not serve fun wedding food like chips? They’ll add some excitement to your reception!
9. They’re fantastic wedding food.
If you’re looking for wedding food that’s unique and different from the norm, chips are a great option. They’ll make your wedding reception stand out from the rest!
10. They’re delicious!
Last but not least, chips are simply delicious. Your wedding guests will love munching on them throughout your reception!
Top 10 Best Selling Wedding Accessories
Top 10 Best Selling List for wedding chips
- Personalized Customized Wedding Favor Stickers – Lucky In Love Poker Chip – Choose Your Size
- Bubblestand/Ripped Pants
- Amazon eGift Card – Wedding Bells (Animated)
- Batman (2016-) #125
- Cape May: A Novel
- Frito-Lay Fun Times Mix Variety Pack, 40 Count
- Miss Vickie’s Kettle Cooked Potato Chip Variety Pack (Assortment May Vary), 1.375 Ounce (Pack of 28)
- Wedding Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen Book 19)
- Chip Davis’ Day Parts – Party Music That Cooks
- 4 Film Favorites: Drew Barrymore (Music and Lyrics, Going the Distance, The Wedding Singer: Special Edition, Home Fries)
Best Seller #1
Personalized Customized Wedding Favor Stickers – Lucky In Love Poker Chip – Choose Your Size
Best Seller #2
Best Seller #3
Amazon eGift Card – Wedding Bells (Animated)
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards can only be used to purchase eligible goods and services on Amazon.com and certain related sites as provided in the Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To purchase a gift card for use on an Amazon website in another country, please visit: Amazon.ca, Amazon.cn, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de, Amazon.in, Amazon.it, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.es, or Amazon.com.au.
Best Seller #4
Batman (2016-) #125
Best Seller #5
Cape May: A Novel
Best Seller #6
Frito-Lay Fun Times Mix Variety Pack, 40 Count
- 40 single serve favorites – Doritos Nacho Cheese, Doritos Cool Ranch, Lay’s Sour Cream & Onion, Rold Gold Tiny Twists, Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn, Cheetos Crunchy, Cheetos Puffs, and Sunchips Harvest Cheddar
- With eight different varieties, there’s sure to be something everyone will love
- These much loved treats are fun to enjoy at lunch, as an after-school snack, or party refreshment
- Includes (8) 1 oz bags of Doritos Nacho Cheese, (6) 1 oz bags of Doritos Cool Ranch, (4) 1 oz bags of Lay’s Sour Cream & Onion, (4) 1 oz bags of Rold Gold Tiny Twists, (4) 0.625 oz bags of Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn, (6) 1 oz bags of Cheetos Crunchy, (4) 0.875 oz bags of Cheetos Puffs, and (4) 1 oz bags of Sunchips Harvest Cheddar
- Our snacks have a short shelf life (60-90 days) so most of our packages only show the month & day of expiration (e.g. “Aug 16” means August 16th, not August 2016). For optimum flavor and freshness, we recommend the snack be consumed by the date on the package.
Best Seller #7
Miss Vickie’s Kettle Cooked Potato Chip Variety Pack (Assortment May Vary), 1.375 Ounce (Pack of 28)
- For a limited time you may receive the old or new assortment of this variety pack
- Variety pack includes the following 1.375oz Single Serve Flavors: (6) Jalapeno flavored chips, (6) Simply Sea Salt flavored chips, (6) Smokehouse BBQ flavored chips and (5) Salt and Vinegar flavored chips and (5) Lime and Cracked Pepper Flavored Chips
- Thick cut and extra crunchy, made with specially selected farm grown potatoes
- All natural potato chips, kettle cooked in small batches
- Three decades on, Miss Vickie’s still believes in making things better. Whether it’s keeping our flavors farm-inspired, or our ingredients free of artificial flavors or preservatives, each of our crunchy chips is here to make every bite more enjoyable and smiles even bigger.
Best Seller #8
Wedding Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen Book 19)
Best Seller #9
Chip Davis’ Day Parts – Party Music That Cooks
Best Seller #10
4 Film Favorites: Drew Barrymore (Music and Lyrics, Going the Distance, The Wedding Singer: Special Edition, Home Fries)
So there you have it, 10 reasons you should consider serving chips at your wedding. If you’re looking for a classic, crowd-pleasing, and affordable wedding food option, chips are the way to go!
How to Set Up a Potato Chip Bar at Your Wedding: Ideas + Product Picks – How to Set Up a Potato Chip Bar at Your Wedding: Ideas + Product Picks. 7 Fun Ways to Have Chips Served at Your Wedding. Chips Station and Bars.
How to Set Up a Potato Chip Bar at Your Wedding: Ideas + Product Picks | Potato chips, Snacks, Kettle chips – Aug 14, 2021 – How to Set Up a Potato Chip Bar at Your Wedding: Ideas + Product Picks. 7 Fun Ways to Have Chips Served at Your Wedding. Chips Station and Bars.
How to Set Up a Self-Serve Potato Chip Bar | Popcorn bar, Wedding snack bar, Kettle chips – Feb 1, 2016 – The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share tips for setting up a self-serve potato chip bar complete with gourmet toppings.
How to Serve Potato Chips at a Party | Mornington Lane – Knowing how to serve potato chips at a party can be a dilemma. This is how to create a self-serve potato chip bar for your next party.
How to Set Up a Self-Serve Potato Chip Bar | 10 Tips for Easy Entertaining | HGTV – The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share tips for setting up a self-serve potato chip bar complete with gourmet toppings.
Great Way to Display Your Dips & Chips for a Shower : Saucy, Fun Recipes – YouTube – Subscribe Now:http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=CookingguideWatch More:http://www.youtube.com/CookingguideA great way to display your chips…
Bride and Groom Serve Wedding Guests a Wall of Potato Chips: ‘Heaven’ – The snack display went down a storm on social media—but some still criticized the couple for serving “junk food.”
We had a potato chip wall at our wedding – guests said it was ‘heaven’ & it’s such a cheap way to feed people | The US Sun – WHEN it comes to weddings, brides are always looking for ways to make their event stand out and feel like a fairytale.Whether you decide to book a gre
18 Wedding Finger Food Ideas & Late-Night Snacks – Fuel your guests on the dance floor (and surprise them with one final treat) with these wedding finger food ideas and late-night snacks.
12+ Lip-Smacking Finger Foods to Serve At Your Wedding – SetMyWed – So, we are making sure you serve the best of finger foods at your wedding and make a memorable menu for your wedding guests.
How to Calculate Food Needed For Your Wedding Reception – When it comes time to purchase the food for your menu plans, it is best to over estimate than under estimate. For a general guide on how much of each item your guests will eat, use our list below.